The Resona Piccolo is made of grenadilla wood with the Burkart scale, delivering an exceptional piccolo value. The tone hole shaping and venting are designed for ease of play. This instrument delivers the reliability and reputation of the Resona family of instruments.
- USA hand made headjoint
- Solid grenadilla wood USA body, with solid silver tenon & rings.
- Keywork is designed by Burkart for comfort everywhere
- Gold springs provide even key action which improves technique
Easy to Play in Tune
- Burkart Professional Piccolo scale
- Finished and tested by the piccolo makers in the Burkart workshop
- The Resona piccolo provides a great value for its price. Please contact your local dealer for detailed information and to request your Resona piccolo today.
All Resona Piccolos have
- Grenadilla Wood
- Felt Pads
- Silver Plated Mechanism
- Gold Springs
- Velvet Lined Professional case with Cover
- 3 Styles of Headjoint
Headjoint Options for Resona Piccolos
The Standard headjoint is based on the classic cut found in early French and German piccolos. The tone it produces is very focused and sweet. For players using a small aperture when playing, it will have a stable, clear tone.
The Wave headjoint is carved with a slightly higher front wall (the blowing edge) and lower back wall against which the chin rests. It produces a very rich, clean, projecting tone, with easy control of dynamics.
The solid silver offers the security of a lip plate, which can afford the occasional piccolo player the ease and comfort to master the piccolo. This embouchure supports a very easy high and low register.